The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The many faces of Ellie

So my sweet Ellie girl never lets me get the picture I want...but that doesn't mean she doesn't let me get any fun pictures. I loved this set of pictures I got Easter Sunday. It's inside instead of outside. The pictures are horizontal instead of vertical like I wanted for my wall, they are adorable. If I can get things to work right there should be a blurb under each picture of what that face means in her world!!

How in the world can this egg have nothing in it! Doesn't it know I get everything I want? I'm shocked when it doesn't just work the way I think it should.

My mouth is open, it needs whatever edible thing I can see inserted in, NOW!!! She does this if you ever have anything she wants, food drink anything just walks up to you like a bird with her mouth wide open waiting for you to give her what she wants.

You know you want to give it to me, just give in and do it!

How can you even suggest that I would hit him, I'm too sweet to do anything like that!

This is her "fake" laugh. She pushes out this hysterical laugh when she knows something should be funny. It always makes us laugh, which makes her do it more.

MO! MO! MO! MO!, That is MINE, MINE, MINE! MO TOUCH! Yeah, you'd think she was an only child!

And finally we have her true smile/laugh when there is nothing forced. Just joy!
No matter the face, you can't help but love her, even when she's driving you crazy!

5 comments:

Kirk and Aly said...

Soooo cute! They are all just typical Ellie!

Nicole said...

Oh she is a DOLL!!! She just looks like the funnest little girl!

heather said...

She is so cute! So much personality!

Sharon said...

Absolutely adorable! Great pictures!

Laurel said...

Ellie is darling as always. The easter photos came out well. I love the turquoise and baby blue and green. YOu all look amazing! My day was spent doing so much cooking that I barely snuck in an Easter family pic after church and before we all changed and loaded the car and went to the Jimenez for dinner. Elenna barely got her hair combed much less fancy.