The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

End of Soccer season party


One of the things we have enjoyed so much about this soccer team we have been with is how close we have become as families. We get together for parties and such, we've traveled and stayed in other towns together all of it helping to bond such strong wonderful friendships. I love it. We had the end of season party for the boys. It was such a bitter sweet moment. It know it was the end of such a wonderful year was so sad, yet it was so much fun to be there we just tried not to think about it too much. As we have decided not to play on this competitive of a team next year, for us this was extra tough. It was so much more the end for us than others. It was tough to make the decision to simplify our lives. We love soccer. I love the chaos it creates in my life. I truely do. Matthew loves it and has learned so much. All of that right there was hard enough to walk away from but the friendships made this so much harder! I really hope we keep in touch in the way we talk about doing. I know we are making the right decision for our family, but it sure wasn't the decision I wanted to make.

No comments: