So much of our life is centered around playing soccer right now that my blog wouldn't be complete without adding a few of my new favorites. Last month Matthew had the opportunity to play indoor soccer for the first time. It was so fun to watch him play after all the time I spent playing it. Also Harrison has, for at least this season moved up to a more competive league to challange him. He has really had fun with it, but has still had a few opportunities to score. Here's a few pictures from one of his scores the other Saturday. Plus, just a cute one of Ellie and John as keep a 1 year old happy to sit on the sidelines.
2 comments:
I LOVE the photo of Ellie and John. I know I say it a lot, but their smiles are identical!
So So So cute! Harrison looks like he is having a great time too.
our indoor soccer days were some good memories... ooh to be young again
Post a Comment