The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I hate kids being sick!!!
So Ellie started having a hard time breathing on Sunday, luckily we have a breathing machine from when she had RSV last year. So we did a few breathing treatments through out the day while talking to the doctor over the phone. On Monday morning we took her in, and the test results came back positive, she has RSV---again! But oh no, that is not enough, the poor baby has croup an ear infection, and a yeast infection to add to RSV. Really how much should one little person have at once? Luckily she does like amoxicillian so she sucks it out of the medicine dropper. She also quite likes her breathing treatments, she sits and holds the mask on. It's kind of cute in a sad pathetic way. The part that's really killing me is how wired she is for an hour or two after each breathing treatment, really cutting into her nap and bed times. UGH! But since the breathing treaments work well for her it will keep her out of the hospital and that is a great blessing. I love my little girl and hate seeing her so miserable, and I hate not getting the rest I want because of it! We'll just hope she doesn't think it's necessary to pass it on to the rest of the world and keep it herself.
5 comments:
Oh, that is so hard. We hope Ellie gets better soon.
Poor Ellie ... hopefully she can grow out of that RSV crap ... Brittany was told once they get it, they get it easily and often. Good Luck
Poor thing! Jake will be going to the Dr. today to see what I can do about his cough and crackling chest!!! These kids are so sad when they are down and out! Get better soon Ellie!
Poor little girl. The yeast infection is bad enough all by itself!
We've had similar weeks! Ezra and I were in the ER for six hours Monday night!
Post a Comment