The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Robin came to town
So much happened in such a short period of time, I have been trying to catch up on it in my blogging. One other thing that we really enjoyed was the last day of fall break my friend Robin Ford suprised me by visiting from Texas for a day. They were passing through on their way to California to take care of some family stuff and schedules ended up changing allowing a day to hang out and visit with us here in Arizona. We sat around and visited, the kids played here, then we all went and enjoyed the beautiful Arizona winter weather. Then our sweet husbands watched our kids so the two of us could go out to lunch. It was great and March when she comes again seems a LONG time away! I miss you Robin
1 comment:
I miss you TOO! I had so much fun playing with you and the kids. I can't wait for March. Could you send me some of those pictures since I was very bad about my picture taking during this whole trip? Love you!
Post a Comment