Okay, so I was tagged a while ago and am just now getting to answer it, why you ask, well becuase of the post just older than this. Personally I think that one is way more interesting than my answers on a tag, but for some reason I can't just not post when I'm tagged, I know either in e-mail or on my blog I know I've done one similar to this but if my answers are different it's just becuase there are more than 5 options for each one.
THE FIVE
10 years ago I:
1. Living in Provo while John was at BYU
2. My first son was 1 year old
4. I was still in my 20's
5. I was learning to cake decorate
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Update my blog
2. Clean the house
3. Visit my mom
4. clean the fish tank
5. take the kids to soccer
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Candy
2. brownies
3. sun chips
4. cheesecake
5. frozen custard from Nielsen's umm yummy
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Finish John's schooling so he was a fixed wing and rotor wing pilot with a helicpter and airplane so we could visit family whenever
2. Pay off all our debt
3. Buy a new van
4. Pay off each of our parents homes
5. Travel the world
5 places I have lived:
1. Utah
2. Alabama
3. California
4. Illinois
5. Arizona
Five jobs I have had:
1.handing out samples at grocery stores
2. cake decorating teacher
3. customer service for Rush Limbaugh's tie co
4. manager of a clothing store
5. mother
I tag...Whoever wants to
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog
No comments:
Post a Comment