Okay so this is how it works. I was tagged by Debbie, my friend. It's kind of fun to be tagged but it was only a few months ago I was tagged with these same questions, so rather than ignore the tag, Harrison is going to do it. Then I tag everyone who reads this who hasn't done one in a while. How's that for being political.
3 joys....soccer,reading,and basketball 3 fears....funnel web spiders,mom,and getting lost in the mall 3 goals.... be the star player for AC Milan(an Italian soccer team) go on a mission and earn my wolf 3 obsessions/collections....temple cards LEGO models and STAR WARS cards 3 random surprising facts....very smart eats like a pig and thoughtful
4 comments:
Harrison! I do not like those spiders either. I never thought about collecting the temple cards, I think that is really cool.
Okay, I have to post a comment, what's up with Harrison saying he's scared of me???? When I asked him he just started laughing and told me he just wanted to see if I really read what he wrote or not. HMMMMM.....do I trust that answer or should I be worrried myself?
I like that mom is under the fear category...whatever works huh?
It took me a second to realize he was answering them for himself and not just what he thought up for you! LOL! I learned a lot about you Harrison! That was fun!
Post a Comment