The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Friday, June 20, 2008

check out the adorable pics of my girl

Okay you have to go to the link on the sidebar for Sarah Goodman. Then go to her blog. There are the CUTEST pictures of Ellie there! I would add the link here in the e-mail, but I don't actually know how to do that. Anyway, my friend Sarah is an amazing photographer. We did what she calls a white couch mini session. You go to her house in chandler and it's a smaller than normal sitting fee and I get a 16x20 collage of pictures for free. So we went and took her up on the offer to do Ellie. She put a teaser of some of the pictures of Ellie on her blog. Can I say I have the most adorable little girl! And it only took her 20 minutes and we did like 5 outfits. It was crazy. She could get some shots that most photographers can't get in hours let alone in minutes. It was crazy wonderful! So anyone interested I highly recommend checking it out. She has some dates available in July. Totally worth the money. If you do decide to do it be sure to put my name in the order for the referral and we both get a free 8x10!!! So check it out. They are so great!!!

6 comments:

dlkenney said...

she is a cutie, I love the chubby little legs

Melinda said...

she had the greatest eyes!

Oh, I forgot to tell you: a lot of hospitals have a milk bank they use for severely premature babies, since a lot of times the mother can't get enough milk that early. Since you have so much in the freezer, you should look into it.

Nicole said...

Oh she does look soooo cute!! She is adorable, what a beautiful baby girl. Your friend does do a quick job & that quick too, Wow!!

brooke romney said...

Kim, those really are sooo awesome. the first and second are my fav! Love it.

The Ayers Family said...

SO thanks to your post I was reconnected with a friend of mine from years past! Your photographer friend was in my ward growing up. I know her sister Maggie! AND- my sister Kendyl worked with Sarah's husband at Trend! This is where I start singing "It's a small world after all...." Adorable photos by the way- I wish I could squeeze her chubby thighs through the monitor!

Chris and Deb said...

She is WAY too yummy for her own good! That's great you got to do that photo shoot. And by the way...I am TAGGING you. Hope that's not too annoying!

Debbie