The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I wanted to take a few minutes to mention what a wonderful father my kids have. He is so kind, loving, tries so hard to do it all. He is always working hard to follow the rules, and to fulfill his church callings. He is trying to do better about taking care of his body, eating better, going to the gym etc. But never puts that above his family and spending time with us. I also appreciate that as much as he is trying to do better he quietly encourages me to do better without making me feel bad for my weaknesses. It is so much fun to see him playing with the kids. He and Ellie sit and smack their lips at each other. It sounds silly, but it's really pretty cute to her him smack his lips and her do it right back at him. He loves to support the kids in what they do and encourage them to do better. He loves to be a timer at the swim meets so he can be right there with the best seats and see them finish each race. He is always the one who volunteers to be at the kids games if we have to split. He is so good at helping me remember to make time for couples prayer. He is just always looking for ways he and I can spend time together. It just is nice to be so loved! Thanks love! And the great wife I am what did I get him for father's day? A picture of his family to remind him of us. Okay so it was really a little bit cooler than that--at least I hope. He hates clutter at home as well as at work, well, pretty much being married to me he doesn't get to get away from it at home so he does his best to keep his work space "just so" So, since he is constantly wanting to update the pictures of the kids, Especially Ellie, who is in that constantly changing stage yet he hates clutter we got him a digital frame so he can have several pics of each of us and only one frame on his desk. I think it was a well thought out gift with just him in mind. The gift bag, well not so well thought out. But he's a sport with his princess gift bags. So here is a couple pictures of our great man! We love our daddy!

No comments: