The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Thursday, May 22, 2008
110 degrees this week???
So is my baby not the cutest thing ever? Okay, so I know all you mom's think you have the cutest baby but nothing compares to these great rolls. I took these pictures the other day when it was 110 degrees outside. Yes you heard me correct! 110 degrees and it's only May! It is going to be one long summer! At least this little gal knows what to do in the heat! She is so fat though, if you look at her legs you will see the indention she gets each day from wearing clothing! She is so much fun, and her personality is coming out so much more each day. And after being able to sit for months, she has finally learned to roll over. The worst part of it though is she seems to be more impatient now then when she couldn't roll over. Now she gets up on all fours and scoots backwards making herself madder and madder since she is moving backwards further away from what she is trying to get. She also never fussed at all the other day as she broke in her first two teeth. Since she has the teeth now she acts like she is teething. What is wrong with that? She is so doing everything backwards. It's just crazy! We love her though even if she does things backwards!
8 comments:
She is so cute. There is nothing quite like baby rolls!
She is a cutie!!! How do you tolerate that heat? I died when it hit 95 her a couple of days ago.
Of course you're biased, but coming from someone unbiased, she is one dang cute baby. I love the indentions!
I too love those indentions, she is one cute little thing!!!
I could just eat her up! She's so darn cute!
Chubby babies are the BEST. Those indentions are hilarious.
She really is so cute, Kim. You're a lucky lady! :)
So cute your little baby....your photos look like they're from a studio. Way to go! Those are keepers! :) They'd look amazing in black and white too ;]
Post a Comment