The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Sunday, April 27, 2008
A few more family pics
Okay here are are few more family pictures. What can I say I just can't resist! We really are just overjoyed with the way the pictures turned out. She was able to capture so much personality and those sweet moments! I just loved it! Here are a few of the things I love so much about my family. I love the way Ellie grunts and coughs to make sure everyone notices her. I love the way Rachel loves to do most anything if it means she gets to do it with me. I love the way Harrison can't spend enough time with Ellie. I love the way Matthew tries to help out. I love the way they all light up when they can get Ellie to laugh for them. I love the way Ellie lights up and laughs when they are around and play with her. I love that I have such a cute family that lets me take millions of pictures and gives me time to scrapbook every one of them so I can always remember how cute they are. I love that John supports not just tolerates my scrapbooking even though he doesn't love it. I love John for the love and support he gives me and the kids. I love the way he is always trying to do better to show me that he loves me. I love my family!
9 comments:
I think Harrison looks like Prince William in the picture with the two boys standing with their arms over each other. He is such a cutie.
Oh my gosh! The pics are adorable!
Daphne, I think it's funny you say that about Prince William because my mom has been saying that for the last year and a half. I've never noticed the similarities--but when more than one person not connected to each other sees it, there must be something to it.
These pictures are all adorable! Who took them?
Ooooh you guys are so lucky to have such a beautiful family, not to mention a fun fun family. Beautiful pictures!!! We miss you guys!!
The lady's name who took them is Allison. She lives in UT and has a photography business up there. But her parents are here local in AZ. So she takes pics for people whenever she comes to visit. There is a link in my list to her website it's fireflypics.com If you go to client and type NEVELS and you can see a slide show of all the pics. She is really reasonably priced and gave me a disc so I don't have to pay her prices to print them. What a deal!
I just love all the pictures - so photogenic. The first one is just a perfect capture of a darling girl. Love IT!!!! :)
I didn't realize how much before, but I just got done reading an article on him the other day and the smile that Harrison has in that picture they almost look identical. I wish I could find the article again to show you the picture. You would think they were the same person just younger and older versions.
Kim, you are way to busy. I know I could not do as much as you do. The pictures of the kids and family are so cute the boys are getting so big and so cute. Rachel is so cute and really growing into a beautiful girl. Ellie is a swettie John and Kim I love you two and miss seeing all of you Have a great day Love Chrys
Post a Comment