We had some fun family pictures taken at Easter time at the Mesa temple. We really enjoyed the pictures and wanted to share them with you. Here is a sneak peek of a couple of my favorites. But you can see them all by clicking on the link on my page for fireflypics and in the client area type my last name as the password and it will do a slideshow of our pictures. We got some cute kids even if I do say so myself!
4 comments:
that is a very pretty picture of rachel. I love black and white or sepia pictures. I am enjoying watching your family grow up even though we don't get to see each other in person very often.
I have always thought you make beautiful children, but those pictures are seriously priceless.
Great pictures, however I'm pretty sure any picture of Rachel would be gorgeous!! I love the one of her holding daddy's hand.
I love your pictures, Kim! Some day, maybe I'll paint one or two. If that's okay with you, of course.
Post a Comment