The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Happy St Patricks Day
I planned on writing about this yesterday, you know on the holiday, but before I knew it it was time to go to bed and it just hadn't happened. So now we'll tell you about our house. We were attacked! Leprechauns came in and walked all over our house. The kids followed several paths of footprints around the house before they found a pot of gold (candy) at the end of the trail. In the post the leprechauns had also left them socks, t-shirts, and hair bands. Then we sat down to breakfast and enjoyed green eggs and ham, green pancakes, and green french toast, with green milk to wash it down. YUMMY! We sent the boys off to piano lessons. They took some of the foot prints and shamrocks from around the house and decorated their piano teacher's door. As I was waiting for them to get home from piano practice I get a call from my friend Krinn. My boys showed up at her house and decorated her door and then knocked to insure that they saw what they had done. They were invited in to play for an hour or so. Funny boys. We spent the next part of the day adding green into our lives. We planted flowers in the front yard and then tomatoes in a large whiskey barrel in the backyard. We then played at the park and after soccer practice and a much needed haircut for Harrison, we came home and tried Corned beef and Cabbage. It was met with mixed reactions. All in all it was a fun St. Patties Day!
4 comments:
"Mixed reactions" is better than what I would have got if I cooked cabbage for Matt. He gagged (literally) last week when I gave him kiwi. Looks like you guys had a great st. patti's day. Wish the leprechauns had come to our house too! =)
I love your st. patty's celebration!! That is cute! We need to get more into holidays like that!!
You are the cutest mom!! I completly spaced the fun green holiday. I haven't been myself lately, been pretty sick & sick of being sick. I am just grateful the kids are healthy. Could those shirts be any cuter!! Love the pictures!!
How fun! I really love St. Patrick's Day, and would have loved to go all out like you this year. I really wish Easter didn't follow so close behind. It was all I could do to make sure my kids were clad in at least a LITTLE green on the special day.
Post a Comment