The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Sunday, March 16, 2008

An Easter Egg Hunt

I'm putting the invite out to cyberspace for anyone who wants to join us. We have decided to have an easter egg hunt at the park by my house Thurs this week at 10:00am. Since the kids are out of school we are doing it then to minimize what we have to do on a Saturday morning. Anyone who wants to participate bring your filled eggs to my house the day before. You can fill them with anything you'd like. We will be hiding the eggs early that morning. If there are older kids who want to help hide eggs for the smaller kids you are welcome to let me know and I'll let you know what time. We are having some eggs hidden well for any older kids who want to look. We are going to have one egg with a 5.00 bill in it, and several eggs with other amounts. It should be a lot of fun! We'd love to have you join us. Share the invite with anyone you'd like.
By the way, is anyone else as frustrated as me at how early Easter is coming this year????

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ooh ooh, can I come? I'm sure it's just a short drive. We'll start on St. Patrick's Day and get back by General Conference.

Yes, I'm quite bothered that we have so many holidays just stacked on top of each other right now, then NOTHING in April. It doesn't give you enough time to enjoy each one. I wonder why people have to conform to this First-Sunday-after-first-full-moon-after-Spring-Equinox thing anyway.