The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter! New baby! and Robin's coming!

It is with relief we say Happy Easter! The mad rush to get all the Easter fun stuff done has come to an end with the end of the early Easter. We in the end, did most of the things we like to do for Easter, though we didn't have enough FHE leading up to it so in that respect we will be talking about it for several weeks to come, but that's not a bad thing. We all ended walking to church, my new favorite thing, looking very beautiful. We are a pretty good looking family if I say so myself. We didn't fight to get a family picture easter morning since we went had a photographer take our pictures just two days before and got family shots. We still took some of the kids though since that's easier for me to get. What a handsome family. Did I mention that yet? What a sweetie! On Sunday John stayed up with the kids while I took a much appreciated nap. While I was napping John went down to check on the kids and found Ellie all decked out by Rachel in the swing. John knew I'd want to see it and took pictures for me. Can I tell you how much I love that guy!
The second thing I want to say is how excited we are for our friends the Van Tassell's, they had their new baby boy on Tuesday. He is healthy and a cutie from what we could see on their blog. Yeah Stacey! Congrats!
And for me, one of the most exciting things to mention is Robin is coming to town this week. We get to spend Friday hanging out and visiting and eating at Nielsens! We are so excited! I am counting the days until she arrives!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Thanks, Kim! You're the sweetest. Your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter. We miss you guys tons. I wish I could come play with you and Robin. Give each other hugs from me.

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Ha!! Ellie looks like Ray Charles with those glasses on. Your kids are seriously so cute... can't get enough of them. LOVE the matching Easter outfits.

Nicole said...

The kids look soooo adorable!!! The girls dresses I just LOVE. The boys couldn't look more handsome. We miss you guys!

Dani said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the flowers too :)

brooke romney said...

Okay. That baby is to die for! Oh, and I wanted to tell Rachel I'd take her to the carnival. Maybe next year!

jes said...

kim you are too much fun. your family looked so adorable for easter, and little ellie just looked like a rose bud.

Tara Fisher said...

Those pink Easter dresses are to die for. I just love the big flower on Ellie's headband to top it all off. Your family is adorable.