The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Harrison get's baptized!

So exciting to watch my little man, Harrison take the big step of choosing to become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He was so excited about the big day, you couldn't help but smile when you see the joy on this face. He was so excited and pleased with those who were important to him, who came to his day. One that he was most excited about was Grandma Colby came out to visit for the weekend to be there with him for the great weekend. We really enjoyed the weekend and it was a great trip for us. We haven't been able to spend much time with her over the years due to Grandpa Colby's health so it was such a wonderful treat to spend so much time with her this last weekend. We love and miss you Grandma

8 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations Harrison!

And it was nice seeing pictures of Jeanine (I can't remember if that's how you spell it) again. I haven't seen her since we were about 10 years old! You all look great :)

Dani said...

What an exciting event! :) Happy congratulations to you Harrison. ;) Corben gets baptized at the end of the year....crazy.

Aspen said...

Such cute pictures! The one of you and Ellie is darling. I especially liked the group shot in the middle. Someone really talented must have taken it ;)

Kim said...

Yes, I was very impressed with our photographer after the baptism. She got a lot of people centered and in focus. Always a feat! What would we do without you Aspen?

Lyric Payne said...

Oh I love that little scrunch face Ellie is making. What a happy and beautiful little girl. I am so excited for you. Great valentine date idea. I will have to steal that for next year. I will have to book an emergency patient for Steve and then arrive in his chair. Would it be innapropriate to be in lingerie!!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Harrison's baptism was so fun. He is such a cool kid. And I think one of the highlights of my week last week was holding Ellie at enrichment! She is so fun and little!

Nicole said...

Congratulations Harrison!! We are so proud of you too. You look so handsome. I love the family pictures, so cute. That Ellie does have the cutest face.

Kirk and Aly said...

Congratulations Harrison! I'm so sad that I was not able to be there! Harrison is such a great kid to have in primary, and such a good friend to Noelle! All of the pictures are so cute - especially the one of you and Ellie!