The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Misc pictures from around the house

 Love watching the girls practice piano together. 
 Harrison loves to grab my camera and take lovely pictures like this of Matthew sleeping and me talking to someone at the door.
 John went to Ellie's assembly where she got an award for being a good student.
 Harrison takes a selfie
 Since Ellie was home sick on apple tasting day and we had made the pie for it anyway we opened up all the other apple stuff we had and did our own apple tasting. 
 Matthew takes a selfie?
 Love my daughter and her knowledge of scorpions.
What happens when you set a bag of soup to go in the freezer near the edge of counter?  The entire thing spills on the floor.  What is the easiest way to clean up a spill of that size?  Yep let Gunner the dog do it.

1 comment:

dlkenney said...

I love these random pictures ... I need to do a post like this... I have a few pictures that just don't go with any of the posts I have done and they are funny enough to publish them ...