She borrowed a tie from her brothers and doctored up some glasses and was too cute for Nerd day at school.
Next was career day. When she came downstairs dressed like this I asked her why she wasn't going to get dressed up. I expected something super fashionable since she is always designing clothing. She said, but I am mom. I looked at her with a question in my eye. She replied, See, I want to be a mom for my career so I dressed like you. Yoga pants, t-shirt, unfixed hair and earrings. I love my girl and love that she wants to be a mom when she grows up. But maybe I should put myself together more often.
Next day was Dress your Best day. She designed this outfit using all pieces that were bought with other things in mind including her little sister's jacket. She is quite the cutie!
Finally the last day was school spirit day. So she put on her school shirt and was ready to go. Thanks Rachel for having fun with spirit week. It's fun to have a kids who enjoys going all out for things like this.

No comments:
Post a Comment