Such a bitter sweet day to see our Ant go marching 1 by 1 right out of preschool. She is my baby. I'm never ready for her to move to the next step. Yet she is always so ready since she is always the oldest in everything as well as her constant desire to catch up to her older siblings.
She recited why she is a star...right now it's because she can swim and she is super proud of herself for accomplishing that.
She also sang a few songs with adorable hand actions and told us she loved us. But I love her so much more!
In the end we were super happy to see her move onto the next step in her life....off to Kindergarten. So happy for her and her great accomplishments!
I love my star and happy for Rachel to have skipped school to help her celebrate.
Ellie and Miss Stacy Allen her favorite preschool teacher. In her class is Henry Shirley, Ellie, Trevor Allen, Reece Mabry, Alex, and Eve Skarrek. Not in photo was Eve Day. She loved her class.
No comments:
Post a Comment