The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ward Campout 2013

 We weren't sure whether or not to go to the campout with the way I was feeling due to treatments.  But I felt like the kids needed it, and I am so glad we did.  I napped more than I did anything else.  We kept it real simple with the kids and John doing all the work and picking up pizza for dinner on the way.  John got his cooking in spending the morning taking care of breakfast. 

 When a cool guy set up a zip line in our camp there was long lines and much fun had by all. 
 Ellie played with lots of friends.  It was good to know that all were watching her since I sure wasn't. 




 My little scaredy cat even got brave and picked up a bug by the end of the night and touched a fish.  I'm glad we took the time for family in the midst of stress.  And I am grateful for friends who helped out to make this and so many other things happen for us. 




No comments: