Rachel had the incredible honor of going to Utah this summer to visit family and friends...without her family. She had so much fun. In fact there were descriptions of what she did than I ever got pictures. If any of you have any other pictures of what she did this summer I would love them. Please email them to me. She spent lots of time with my mom and got to visit with Aunt Cindy. She did all sorts of pintrist crafts and such that I never do with my girls with these great ladies.
One thing that was important to her that she do was see Uncle Frank and visit with Aunt Tamera. She has Alzheimer's. I love that my daughter could see the importance of this relationship in her life even if Aunt Tamera doesn't remember who she is, she can still love Aunt Tamera. It warmed my heart.
She then drove up with Frank to Aunt Chrys and Ken's farm in Morgan Utah and spent a week with them. She fed farm animals and drove up to Idaho with them to check out their other farm. She had a blast going antique shopping with Aunt Chrys. She told me I should do that sometime. Yes, I would love it too!
She spent time while my mom was working with my brother and his family. Here are a couple pictures of her and her cousin Leila. Leila loved having someone to play princess with her. They also took her to Lagoon for two days and camped over night there. What fun!
I'm sure I'm missing so many things she did, but we loved that she got the opportunity to go but were soooo happy for her to be home! I missed my girl!





.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment