To Mommy, I mustache you a question! Why are you such a great Mother? I love you because...you help with Ellie, you understand me, you make sure I am doing the right thing, you express your happiness in everything you do, you set a great example. Love Rachel
Another card from Rachel said, There is something I've been meaning to tell you...You are the best mom in the entire world. You shine brighter than the sun and are number one! I love you so much.
My mom is best at baking. If my mom was a super hero, her name would be decorator mother! The best thing my mom cooks is cakes and cupcakes. My favorite thing to do with my mom is stay up late and watch chick flicks. My mom is happiest when I am around. I know my mom loves me because she likes to spend time with me, and help me when I'm down. I love my mom because of what she does to show she loves me. Love Rachel
My mom's name is Kim, She is E7 years old (That is a 3 backwards). My mom spends most of her day making cakes. If my mom was a superhero, her name would be wadrwomem. (wonderwoman) The best thing my mom cooks is makroni (macaroni). My favorite thing to do with my mom is paing gams (playing games). My mom is best at Taking (talking). I love my mom because school. I love this stage Ellie is in.
Also I want to take a moment to comment on Mother's day. Matthew and his friend who is not yet a member of the church taught Ellie's primary class so that her teachers who is a girl could go to Relief Society. I thought that was a way cool thing to do for a mom. Ellie loved having Matthew and AJ as teachers.
All four kids did a questionnaire at home about me. These are their answers. For each question I will have M for Matthew, H for Harrison, R for Rachel and E for Ellie just so I don't have to type the question so many times.
1. What is something your mom always says to you? M-Clean your room, H-Quit Whining, R-Rachel Dachel, E- clean my room.
2. What makes your mom happy? M-when dad gets hurt in funny ways, H-doing jobs, R-me being around, E-to hug
3. What makes your mom sad? M-When Harrison doesn't clean, H-When we don't do jobs, R-When we fight, E-When her dad died
4. How does your mom make you laugh? M-Dad gets hurt, H-when she teases Matthew, R-She says things sarcastically, E- When I do funny faces and say funny things.
5. How old is your mom? M-27, H-37, R-25, E-37
6. What does your mom do when you aren't around? M-clean, H-play on facebook, R-clean, watch NCIS and occasionally bake cakes, E- she babysits
7. What is your mom really good at? M-baking cakes, H-cooking and facebook games, R- baking, E- making cakes
8. What is your mom not very good at? M-not making me work, H-N/A, R-How is that even a question, E- putting me down for naps
9. What does your mom do for a job? M-make stuff, H-cake builder, R-is the best mom in the world, E-stay at home mom.
10. What is your mom's favorite food? M-fish (so not true!), H-Brownies, R-cinnamon bears, E-salad
11. What do you and your mom do together? M-talk, H-watch movies, R- stay up late and watch chick flicks, E- watch TV
12. How do you know your mom loves you? M-she has to, H-when she makes me food, R-she spends time with me, E-she gives me hugs and tells me she hearts me.
13. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? M-MVD, H-to bed, R-bed, E-bounce u
14. How much does mom weigh? M- 90, H- 37, no 115, R- 10 no 34, E- 35 no 1002 lbs
15. Complete this sentence. My mom is as pretty as...... M- a flutterby, H-a unicorn, R-everything that is pretty, E-a rose.
16. What is the smartest thing your mom has ever told you? M- Harrison looks funky, H-That working is necessary, R- Mom is always right, E-could you please clean your room.
17. If you could give your mom anything in the world what would it be? M-pinesol, H-a facebook gift card, R-1 million dollars and my love, E-a kiss
18. What stuff is your mom really good at? M-cleaning, H-facebook games, R-baking and talking, E-making cupcakes
19. What's one thing your mom should do less of? M- make us clean, H- facebook games, R-my dad thinks baking, E-be a stay at home mom
20. What's one thing you think your mom should do more of? M-clean, H-playing with me, R-anything, E-being a happy party girl
21. What does your mom do to relax? M-make us work, H- sleep, R-take a nap, E-takes naps
22. What's the craziest thing you have ever seen your mom do? M-drink soda and make us work, H-be herself, R-eat 8 1/2 pizzas, E-get mad and yells funny and funky
23. Is your mom a good cook? What does your mom cook the best? M-yes, food, H- yes, cake, R- yes, cakes and cupcakes, E- yes, pizza and macaroni.
Glad I'm so loved by my family and they do so much to put up with all my crazy hobbies.
No comments:
Post a Comment