The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Rachel the great and powerful!

 For Rachel's birthday this year she decided to take 3 of her friends to go see Oz the Great and Powerful.  I thought, it's only 3 girls I can handle it....what was I thinking?  4 (including rachel) giggly girls is enough to send any mom over the edge.  The move was great.  The girls had a blast. I hold onto that.  Riding in the car with all of them was a lot!
 They didn't want the party to end.  But since we did it on a Saturday just fitting it in, there wasn't time to add play at our house for ours afterwards.  She did have her best friend Avery come back and play for about6 hours so I don't think she felt like she lost out.  I'm glad we were just able to fit something in.  She picked the cake pops and cake she wanted.  Since all the adds for the movie showcase the balloon we went with that for the theme.  It was hard to keep the cake simple like she wanted it.  I made up for it in the cake pops :)

No comments: