Rachel performed in the Ostrich Festival Parade in Chandler AZ again this year. She loves to do the parades....John loves to support her and goes to them even though he hates parades. This year it was a VERY LONG parade. Rachel said she sat and visited with Miss Arizona for a long time before they got to walk. Ellie loved to watch the parade and loved the time with John enjoying all the floats.
I was sad to miss it but we had to split up to get her to the parade and still be able to do my calling. I am happy that she did so well. I do want to point out her hair...I did it! I know shocking! But it was one of those weekends that I couldn't figure out a way to ask anyone else to do it so I braved my fears and did my own girl's hair. It didn't turn out too bad if I do say so myself.


1 comment:
how fun to parade around like that! john is so cool to be there for her. you too, as you would have been and the hair is awesome!
Post a Comment