The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Christmas Day 2012

These are a few of my favorite pictures from Christmas in no particular order.  Rachel was super excited to get boots from matthew and a cute sweater from Santa.  She couldn't get dressed fast enough and wore the boots around the house for days. 
John loved to play with Gunner the dog to help him enjoy his new presents before he destroys them. 
Harrison had written me a sweet lette this summer asking for a picture of Helamen with a certain scripture about how he can conquer all with the faith of God.  He felt that that would help him as he tried to make good choices in his life.  I looked and looked.  We found this poster and was excited to get it for him.  But then last minute I found the picture above that had the exact scripture he wanted and came framed.  My mom and I bought it for him.  Definitely a favorite gift for him. 
Ellie was excited to get the new Wells fargo horse to add to her collection.  I loved that the wells fargo rep that John works with remembered that he had a daughter that loves those horses and sent him a note letting him know it was in the mail to him for her before he could even think to ask. 
Matthew was super excited to get the soccer video game.  Even in video games all that kid wants is soccer. 
Harrison was shocked to get a cell phone.  I don't think he thought that day was ever coming for him.
Here is rachel opening her sweater from santa.  She is a girl who loves clothes that's for sure!
And Ellie got the most beautiful barbie, wearing the most beautiful dress with the most beautiful shoes and most beautiful crown just like she asked Santa for.  So glad she wasn't disappointed.
Though not pictured, one of the biggest suprises was a cricut cake that John got me for Christmas.  I have so many ideas of fun things that I'm going to do with it this year. Thanks for a wonderful Christmas!  We couldn't have asked for a better one!

No comments: