The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Card 2012

 Our Christmas cards are a little late this year.  We thought we'd let you all guess why. 
We are a busy lot and rather than write a long letter letting you know all the things we do that many of you won't take the time to read,  we thought we'd just send a picture and see if you could figure it all out.  I haven't yet decided which picture will get printed and mailed but its between these two.  I love them both for different reasons.  Not many cards will be sent this year.  Budget is tight as we are hoping to have a car that fits this crazy lot this year so we had to cut back the number we mailed to put towards a car.  Every penny counts right now.  But whether you get one in the mail, see it here or on facebook, know that we love you all and miss you.  We wish we could visit and see you all more.  If you are ever looking for some lovely weather feel free to come visit us. 
And we found many things didn't make it into the picture like we planned like a cell phone in many of our hands and car keys and a kindle in mine as I seem to read a lot while waiting for kids to finish one thing or another while driving carpool...for all this. 
Enjoy and Happy New Year! Love the Nevels Family

4 comments:

Sam said...

I vote for picture #1. It looks more natural, instead of everyone smiling. Its fun to look at.

Brooke Romney said...

I LOVE THIS!!

Nicole said...

I'm with Brooke. I LOVE this!! What great pictures & a super clever idea! LOVE it!

Clarisa said...

Thank you! It's awesome. happy new year.