The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Matching injuries...now that takes talent!

Matthew is playing up on a U16/19 team for rec this season.  He loves it!  His coach is fun and his team mades are there just because they want to have fun playing soccer.  It has been a great prep for the boys who hope to make the High School team.  They play some friday night games under the lights and saturday late mornings.  It really is a lot of fun for them all.  I haven't gotten pictures of them, the games I've watched mostly have been the ones under the lights.  Matthew has scored quite a bit but I can't give you the full stats.  Running between 4 kids games means I miss quite a bit of all of them. But after a game that I arrived late for due to other kids games and such I was able to get this picture at the end.  It made me laugh that Matthew and his friend Michael could manage the same injury on the same arm in the same game.  That's talent I say!