The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm going private

I have decided to go private.  I would love all those who are wanting access to this blog to email or comment with your email address so I can invite you.  I will go private quickly so hopefully you all see this soon.

13 comments:

Jessica said...

I think you have my address: mommymauss. It's a yahoo account. Thanks!

heather said...

keep me in the loop!
I'll email you my email address!

Aspen said...

I'd love to be invited! Aspenlyn@gmail.com

Melynde said...

flipflop0207@yahoo.com

Grandma Rozla said...

lynnrozla@gmail.com

Nicole said...

nkwillard@gmail.com

Brooke Romney said...

Of course, me! Thought you never would!

The Malone Family said...

chrisandlauren@gmail.com

Jason and Sarah Gull said...

adorablesmile86@hotmail.com

Queen 'Bina said...

Me, me, me! robinaford(at)hotmail(dot)com

standifird family said...

carliestandifird -at-gmail -dot-com

Clarisa said...

Gaileysunbeams@hotmail.com

dlkenney said...

Of course I would want an invite ... dkenney95@gmail.com ... Wow I didn't think you would go private you have been doing it so long without