"I was in 2 plays one was journey to Arizona the other was Amanda and the Anasazi. In Amanda and the Anasazi I was 2 charachters: the mom, and the youngest indian, Colorful Tulip. I heleped write the other play, Journey to Arizona. In that play I was Michelle the diva. I had a lot of fun in both of them but my favorite one was Journey to Arizona. my favorite scene in it was when albert fell asleep on the table and we all yelled at him "WE JUST WENT OVER THIS!!!!" My favorite scene in Amanda and the Anasazi waswas the beginning where I was the mom and I was teling Amanda that we HAVE to move to AZ. I loved working on props with my friends, geting to know people better, and having fun behind the scenes. It was all sooooooooo much fun! I liked how I already knew the cast and we could all just hang out and have fun. "
When I asked John his thoughts on the plays he said, "I've never sat for 2 1/2 hours and heard so much information in a play" Now I don't think it actually took that long...but, it was a very informative play. There is no question they learned a lot of facts they made sure to include in the plays.
I'm so proud of Rachel and her little class and all they accomplished together this year!
1 comment:
your kids are amazing. good job rachel!
Post a Comment