I didn't actively pursue to have my cake business start to take off again. But I can't describe how blessed I feel that it has. The money from these has each come at a time when we really needed it to get by. I know we have been blessed by these cakes and I am so grateful for the opportunity to bring some beauty into someone else's life through making cakes.
The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
What I've been up to...
There is some serious picture overload on this post. But I wanted to post a sampling of what has kept me busy this last couple of months. On my photog blog I have put more about these cakes and more pictures of them and such but here is just a sampling of what has been keeping me busy.
I didn't actively pursue to have my cake business start to take off again. But I can't describe how blessed I feel that it has. The money from these has each come at a time when we really needed it to get by. I know we have been blessed by these cakes and I am so grateful for the opportunity to bring some beauty into someone else's life through making cakes.
We have had fun with the huge amount of cake pops. What a fun different treat to make.
3-4 more coming in the next few weeks...keep your eyes posted to my other blog to see more of them. If you know anyone looking for fun specialty cakes. I'd love the referrals.
I didn't actively pursue to have my cake business start to take off again. But I can't describe how blessed I feel that it has. The money from these has each come at a time when we really needed it to get by. I know we have been blessed by these cakes and I am so grateful for the opportunity to bring some beauty into someone else's life through making cakes.

No comments:
Post a Comment