The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Elli-isms from the Red Carpet walker


I know there are more pictures than text in this post, but well, that's just the way life goes sometimes.  Makes up for the other ones.  These were Ellie's pictures from Rachel's birthday party that I needed to get around to posting, and since she has had a couple Elli-isms that we've loved I thought I would combine the two posts.




 Ellie decided that since our fish have lived now for longer than her it's about time we commit to them and name them. I told her to pick their names. They are President Fishdorf, Melinda, President Fishmonson, Tigery, Tigfishring, and Christy. She didn't even have any help naming them. She wasn't able to name the "allergy-fish" as it died last week.




Ellie. "Mom, I had the baddest nightmare ever!"
Mom "What happened in it?"
Ellie "It was really so the baddest. You made me throw away my flip flops in my nightmare."

No comments: