We had 20 min and 2 rolls of toilet paper to make a wedding dress. We opted for Debbie to be the model since she was out of creativity after putting on a wedding for her sister in 4 days in another state. (Pictures of my stuff I did for that will come later) But I was pretty impressed with us if I say so myself. We made flowers and bows, a bussel and a boquet all with toilet paper. Her vail even hung prettily down the back of her hair.
Here is a picture of Melanie with all the options we provided for her wedding dress. In the end she decided to stick with the one she bought vs one of these lovely outfits we made.
In the end we were super excited to win the contest and each got a couple of movie tickets for our efforts. What a fun day we had celebrating our great friend Melanie Kropp who won't be a Kropp much longer. I love it when we have some good girl time!




No comments:
Post a Comment