The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Friday, December 30, 2011

Gunner again (for my siblings)

I never thought I'd be a dog family but he is the perfect thing for our family right now with everything going on at our house.
I have been promising some more Gunner updates for my sisters so here they are. He is growing. It's fun to watch him. He loves to play hard but knows when to be mellow which I love. He can hang in the house and just sit near me without being all crazy and jumping all over me.
Ellie loves him...as long as he is asleep, behind the gate, or behind the glass. Otherwise no thanks!
The other kids love him and go out to play with him and walk him when they can.
But there is no question he is John's dog. No one else bathes him or gets him to listen as well. If John gets up to go to the bathroom he will stand at the door and wait for him to come out. He adores John and John adores him.

No comments: