I will start this by how much I know Harrison is going to hate this, but he is such an amazing sport that night that I wanted to blog about. Ellie was pretending to be a princess and was dying for someone to be her prince and dance with her. She was so excited when Harrison gave in and got down on his knees so he was the same height. But she was not content with this.
She placed his hands on her bum where his hand is supposed to go in the back. Every time he tried to move his hand she would promptly move it back so it was on her bum where it's supposed to be when a prince dances with his princess.
We love our great sport and are so glad he puts up with Ellie and her funny things. We did make sure he knew that we didn't feel that was the appropriate way to dance when he hit 14 and went to dances. Don't waant any mistakes made there!
No comments:
Post a Comment