The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's been a Year!


Loosing weight is never an easy thing to do. It sure hasn't been for me. It has taken a change in lifestyle along with added exercise and healthier eating and less treats. Yep it took a combination for all of if. Now I've posted a couple times about this. I know, but I am proud of what I've been able to do. It's been a HUGE thing for me to do and this is my journal and I want my kids to know, that I do understand it is hard to loose weight when it's so easy to put it on. Now I'm still not where I'd like to be. At some other point I'll do a picture in my pants I wore at the beginning of my challenge to myself to loose the weight, but it's still on my todo. Maybe after I loose the rest I want to loose. I still have a little ways to go. But, I did loose over 40 pounds this last year. So here is a before and after for you!



6 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations! That is such a great accomplishment! Keep it up!

The Malone Family said...

You are amazing and look fantastic! Congrats, you deserve to relish in all you've worked hard for!

heather said...

Way to go! You look great and you should be proud!

The Arizona Blake Family said...

You look amazing! You should be proud, it's a huge accomplishment!

dlkenney said...

Congrats, I am hoping to build off of your success and get myself in the right frame of mind again. You look great

Amy said...

Gotta say again how proud I am of you!