
Nothing makes me smile so much as a 3 year old on a holiday. Our Ellie is the cream of the crop when it comes to making us laugh. She was super excited for her Easter basket. I love that all my kids are still just as excited to get a Reester Bunny and fun dip, a tube of chapstick and a swimming suit. So glad it doesn't take much for the Easter Bunny to please them. But I digress, I was talking about Ellie. So she went through the whole basket, giving away to her siblings all the candy which is "gross or spicy" What spicy candy would the Easter bunny give a 3 year old? Such things like skittles and gross candy like milky way bunnies. Yep, she is a simple girl. Once they had all finished going through the baskets, we moved onto the egg hunt around the house. I let the older kids hunt some...Easter bunny always puts some money in the high/harder to find eggs, then made them stop to let Ellie find all the lower ones. This took the entire day, literally eggs were still being found at bed time. Most of this is because she gets so distracted so easily. She would find an egg, would have to crack it open to see what's inside before she could move onto the next egg. She kept saying, "Mean Easter Bunny! I don't like that candy!" I think she only ended up with sixlets that she liked. Didn't like skittles, pretzel m&m's, jelly beans, laffy taffy, milky ways, rolos, I'm sure there is more but that starts the list of candy she doesn't like.

The other funny thing that had us all laughing is pictured here. When she found two eggs she would dance as she would sing, "two", "two", "tutu". She did that for close to an hour with egg after egg. We were laughing so hard. The kids couldn't stand it and Matthew barely made it to the bathroom without peeing his pants he was laughing so hard. Maybe it wasn't so funny to the rest of you, but it was seriously hilarious to us here watching it.
No comments:
Post a Comment