
These pictures are from October but I love my family, even if they all now live in Utah and I'm the lone one in Arizona.

I have some amazing sisters and an amazing brother. I wish I could be apart of life with them more, but I love the time we talk, and visit, the sharing we do through technology and the visits I get to make or they make to visit me.

We had a bit of a time trying to get all the grandkids pictures taken together...they were not so cooperative.






Hopefully the kids and I will get to visit again this summer and maybe we can get a better picture for mom on her wall! Love and miss you all!
2 comments:
what a cute group of kids... who is the little girl in pink, I know who all the others belong to. Your siblings have all grown-up it seems just like a few years ago that we use to try to entertain the younger ones or hide in your room from all of them.
That is Lorenzo's other child. Her name is Leila. Ellie is right between his two, Mahonri and Leila. Monica has Keegan, the rest are all mine. :)
Post a Comment