The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanksgiving in Yuma


For Thanksgiving we drove down to Yuma to enjoy the day with John's sister Katie and her family.

Tons of time was just spent hanging around and enjoying our own things. Kids playing, sports on TV. a puzzle to work on.

Finish it off with great food, serious mashed potatoes to die for. They had cream cheese and sour cream in them. Tasty I say!

Plus Ellie loved the cranberry jelly just like me. There is nothing that compares to jelly shaped like a can to smear on your turkey! Yum!


They had another friend come over with her daughter since her husband was working. She brought along her tiny turtle which the kids had a lot of fun playing with.

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. We wish we could have spent it with more family, but we are grateful for the family we did get to spend it with.

1 comment:

Katie said...

We had so much fun - I'm so glad we have you guys close(kinda) to spend it with! I wish we were even closer though!