Dear Santa,
I don't want to spoil a secret of how you knew about our need, but the gifts we found on our porch Christmas Eve were more than we could have dreamed of this year. It filled a hole that wouldn't have been filled this year if it hadn't been for you. Christmas is such a special time of year. A time filled with love and kindness and sharing of gifts from one to another. We prepped the family for how small it would be this year for us, but you blew us away! You really amazed me! It brought tears to my eyes when the presents arrived, when John said our family prayer thanking Heavenly Father for answered prayers that you answered, and again a couple times on Christmas day when I saw my husband and kids eyes as they opened their gifts with such awe and reverence. Truly my thanks fills my heart in a way I can't describe with words. Thank you for filling our home with the spirit of Christmas!
Love,
Kim


Dear Grandpa Santa,
Thank you for my baby dolls. I named my baby Cambria. I liked the diaper bag with dress ups for the baby in it. Thank you for all the strollers and stuff for my baby too. Thank you for the black dress. I can't wait to wear it to church. It makes me feel like a princess.
Love,
Ellie


Dear Santa,
Thanks for the bike! I wasn't expecting a bike at all! I really like it! It's so much more than I was expecting. Thank you for the black dress. It's really, really cute!
Love Rachel,
PS Matthew likes the IPOD shuffle a lot, he is always listening to it right now.


Dear Santa Claus,
Thank you for the wonderful gifts. I loved my Winchester Knife. Mario Kart is awesome. I already beat half of it. How did you know I like button up shirts? The brown shirt looks nice on me. You brought us a miracle.
Sincerely,
Harrison Nevels
age 10

Harrison's letter was given to me to give to santa with instructions that I shouldn't say anything about what he wrote or he would regret saying what he really thought. I won't say it to him or make a big deal of it to him but he hit it all on the nose. He does look great in the shirt and it truly was a Christmas miracle!


Dear Santa,
Thank you for coming by and dropping off presents to us. And especially thank you for the ipod shuffle and the sweter. I liked them a lot. I'm sure everyone else likes their presents too. So thank you!
Matthew Nevels


Dear Santa,
Thank you for making Christmas for our family so much more than it might have been. With our finances being difficult, your help was a real blessing to us this year. I can not thank you enough for thinking of our family and more importantly our children.
John Nevels
1 comment:
That made me cry it was so sweet. We need to catch up. Glad you had a great Christmas!!!
Post a Comment