
These four pictures make me laugh every time I look at them. This girl really knows how to work the dramatics. She loved the bottle rachel gave her, though she has spent more time than any person should trying to figure out where the milk goes and how it fills back up when you feed it to the baby. A perfect dollar store buy!

This was the typical reaction from Ellie for EVERY present she opened. It didn't matter what it was, I think she would have had the same reaction for socks or underwear. She would get so excited. Hug the item as her eyes would flutter with excitement. We laughed every time she opened one. No present could be set down without a good solid hug!

As for her and Santa, after asking Santa at the work party for a baby doll she never wavered in her belief that she would get one. That made this momma a little nervous as I had no knowledge of Santa getting her one. Wishlist sent to grandma and such did not contain baby doll. But her faith in "grandpa Santa" as she called him never waivered. It was never I hope he'll get me one. It was always he WILL get me one. Even during the night Christmas eve she got up to go to the bathroom. When we asked her if she thought Santa had visited yet her answer was clear. "Yes and he already brought me my baby doll. She is under the tree." Oh to have that kind of faith!

I posted a comment about on facebook, it appears santa keeps up on facebook. Ellie was in baby doll HEAVEN christmas day! She got a tiny (my little pony sized) baby from Rachel and the dollar store named Melly. My mom found a baby cinderella doll at her house that was sent to help out Santa just in case which was the first present opened. Her answer when she saw it...I knew I would get it. Then our mystery santa also sent her the creme du le creme of baby dolls. Serious heaven! Baby Cambria as she was named came with clothes, diaper bag full of essentials, stroller, car seat, high chair, porta crib and swing. To say Ellie was happy was an understatement!
No comments:
Post a Comment