The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A visit to Wheeler Farm


On my mom's day off while we were in Utah we took her and went to Wheeler farm.

The kids got to do a corn maze with her then she watched us go on a hay ride. Her back being broken could not take that at all.

But she was such a trooper walking around the farm and checking out the animals with us. We really had so much fun.

We finished off the trip there by picking out a pumpkin each.

It was an amazing deal and we were so glad we had the opportunity to do something so fun as a family.

The kids also found a zoo train that they fit in. Yep my kids are definitely zoo worthy!

It was all so much fun! Seeing the animals, seeing fall, enjoying things that I remember enjoying as a kid too.

Matthew was really good at carrying Ellie whenever needed. But she loved to rest her chin on his head which he found quite painful. So appears the lovely pose they walked around with his hand on his head to protect himself from her chin. Funny girl!

Unfortunately my pictures are all loaded in the wrong order so you can pretend that the caption matches the pictures becuase I'm not moving them around. :)

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I always wanted to take Raina there and just never got around to it. I only lived about 10 minutes away. Oh well.