So I'm working on my Christmas cards. It's time to send in updated/corrected/current addresses. I want to make sure I'm sending them to the correct places. Please e-mail, message or leave me a message with your address so I can send you our Christmas card.
kimberlynevels@cox.net
6 comments:
Cant wait to see them. I am never leaving therefore my address will be the same this year as it was the last 10. Love ya. Let me know if you need help.
I can't wait to see your cards!
Lauren Malone
46 Spring Oaks Dr.
Lynchburg, VA 24502
Mine is still the same as the past 7 years, but here it is just in case... 6665 South Wakefield Way West Jordan, Utah 84081
The Paynes are at:
2569 W. Divide Creek St.
Meridian, ID 83646
Can't wait!!
You should probably just send mine to mom's house since i won't have a permanent address until the new year!
You know how much I love Christmas cards! I can't wait! I think you have mine. If not, let me know!
Post a Comment