
This year has been a hard one for Ellie. She is not so thrilled that everyone goes to school except her. She wants to be in school so bad. She puts on a backpack just to drop the kids off at school.

If we ever need to go in the school for anything she gets so excited as she gets to go to "her preschool" by walking in and talking to office staff and walking back to the car.

She is a funny girl who we love like crazy. But it's going to be a lot to keep her busy and forgetting that she isn't actually in school yet.

She was just as excited as the rest of the kids for the first day of school pictures. What a great gal!

I love the way she looks up at her sister. I love the way she is so effected by what others are doing around her.

She is one girl who is so excited and sad for what this year is bringing about in change in her life. I pray that she can find a way to be happy without her kids home with her all day.
2 comments:
That is the greatest collection of smiling photos I have ever seen of that Ellie bug. So cute!
Great pictures!!!
Post a Comment