The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Grandpa Onie Visits for a few days!


We only get a little time with those we love and miss since we live so far away. So we enjoy the few days we get here and there. So when my dad came down to watch a Yankee's game we took advantage to spend time with him. We made sure he came over on Sunday night right after he got in town so that he could see Matthew. We got these pictures that night. I love the way the kids all gravitate to him for one simple reason...he's grandpa!

Harrison and I did get to spend an extra little bit of time since he went with Harrison and I to the USA world cup game with him at a local restaurant. More details of that will be on a different post though.

But, I just love my dad. I love the dad he was for me while I was growing up. I know he's not perfect, and I know he contributed to a tough life for so many others, but he was just what I needed when I needed him most!! I love my dad because he's my dad! I love him and am so grateful that he comes to visit me!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Kim, I loved catching up with your family and reading your blog posts today--I've been out of the loop lately. Your family is so cute!