The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Friday, July 9, 2010
Boy does she smell masculine...
2 year olds and deodorant are NOT, I repeat are NOT a good mix. But boy does she smell masculine! Yep, Ellie woke up from her nap and decided she smelled I guess. Well she did but that was from the poopy diaper not bodily aroma. But she took care of the problem by taking Harrison's deodorant and using it all over her body. Yep, everywhere. Oh the fun! Then she didn't stop there, I guess she decided that the boys room had the smell of teenage boy sweat or something and needed freshening up so she took the deodorant to work on Harrison's bed and other assorted things in his room. Now to give her credit, I do avoid going in that room because it does smell of teenage boy, but we do NOT need to be cleaning up deodorant, which is kind of waterproof and not easy to clean up! The fun of being a mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment