The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's Kipture time!


I know, I know, there is post after post of Ellie and hardly any of anyone else, well what can I say, she is the easiest, super cute, current favorite to see through my camera lens. I love this girl and all the silly things she does. And have I mentioned how stinkin cute I think she is?



She had to have her "kiptures" in her had to show she was ready for church. What a funny girl.

She is my kid who keeps me on track in life. Every night when we do family prayer we try to do scripture study. But there are those nights where I'm tired, it's late, we've done other things and I just want to send them quickly to bed. But as soon as we say Amen immediately she run to the shelf that holds the scriptures and yells, "Kipture time!" and won't be satisfied to go to bed or even give a hug or kiss goodnight until we have read. I love that girl who makes me do what I should when I'm too tired to be inspired myself.

That is all not to say that Rachel doesn't love to get in the pictures and as pretty as she has become how can I not? I sure do love these two girls!

5 comments:

Leefamlee Treasures said...

Thank heavens for those gentle sweet reminders who keep us on track!

Kirk and Aly said...

How did you have time to snap pics before church? We can barely get there during the opening song!

Too cute! Your girls are adorable!

heather said...

They sure are two very cute girls!
I should read my kiptures right about now!!!

Clarisa said...

i love the photos. good thing there is digital pics now or you would be soo poor with all the prints you would be going through! ;)

Kim said...

Alyson, I'm not sure how we do it, but with 8 oclock church it does seem to happen at times.

Clarissa, I think I'm still poor from all the ones I print out still.