
Ellie loves to play hide and seek. It is soooo funny to watch her do it. She hates to hide. Even when it's her turn to hide she only makes it to about 5 or 6 before she changes things up and gets to finish counting and find whoever wasn't hiding as they thought they were the finder.

"eight, nine, ten...ready or not...I find you!"

Found you!
3 comments:
She is so cute! I love these pics of her.
Cuter with every post. I adore her. And loved your last post about John. What a great man he is! How did we get so lucky to find these good guys?!
so is so adorable! glad to see her at your ward last sunday. so fun! your family was the first i saw and i just got so excited! rachel held the door open for us (don't think she knew who we were) and matthew invited us to stay but we had to get to our own ward. but love your family!
Post a Comment