Seriously I know this is massive overload of pictures...but what can I say...I stink at picking favorites! And for the record...these are my favorites. You should have seen how many I took. I really did narrow it down a lot so appreciate that. Or just appreciate how stinkin' cute my 8 year old newly baptized girl is. These were the pictures we did at the mesa temple to really capture the beauty of Rachel in her white dress. Two white dresses down, one to go! By the way, if it's too much pictures for you I'm not offended if you skip this post. :) This one is for my mom and sisters and family who don't get to see my sweet girl all the time!
3 comments:
These are beautiful pictures! Rachel is beautiful both inside and out!
why have a favorite when you can capture so much beauty. nice job, both of you!
I love the close-ups of her so you can see her cute little freckles!
Post a Comment