
So I know right now all the posts you are seeing are some serious overloads of pictures...but well just get used to it.

I can't seem to pick favorites right now. These pictures are mostly for family out of state and I don't seem to send pics to them any other way than this.

So, all that being said. This is a bunch of pictures from the Semi finals and final game in State competition for Matthew in Soccer.

His team took 4th in State! Way to go! What a wonderful way to end the season!!!


I really love to watch my boys play soccer. And Matthew is such a rock star on the field there is no question how much I love to watch him play!


I love the way he concentrates so hard he has no clue what his tongue is doing.


I love watching him get miffed at the lack of call by the ref. Yet he can shake it off too and not get himself in trouble just because a ref missed an obvious foul. He's also tough enough to keep playing after the foul. (there is a chance he "dove" on this one trying to get the call but the angle we were at it was hard to confirm or deny.)


To start out the game they had both teams line up and go out in the center and wave at each sideline just like they do in the big games. I thought it was kind of fun to see.

I thought it was cute watching John go over and try to help Matthew "relax" before going on the field.

This is a final picture of Matthew after the final game. It was a tough loss putting them in fourth not third but you can tell how much fun he has in the game and how it isn't all about winning and loosing...though he'd really rather win!
2 comments:
Congrats on making it to play offs! I love the tongue picture, my favorite - you would think that he belonged to me!
I really enjoy the soccer posts you have about the boys. I love Matthews facial expressions and tongue action while he is playing. Such concentration!
Post a Comment