The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Can my daughter really be 8???



So it's always shocking when your kids hit those "big" years in life and 8 is one of them as a mormon! She is old enough to choose if she wants to be baptised, to be held accountable for her own actions. That is old for my baby girl! She is tall. I don't think I realized how tall until just recently, she was my short fat baby, who said she could be so tall and thin by 8! She is loving and tries to be a good friend to everyone even when that is really tough. And I tell you being a girl is tough sometimes.

On the night of her birthday we opened her presents and had some cake and ice cream just our family. We let her pick out the movie from redbox and cooked the meal she asked for....mac n' cheese with cut up hotdogs in it. She also went with me to pick up a free dinner from Joe's farm grill for her birthday to get as take out for me to eat since I'm not a huge fan of her favorite meal. She was super excited to get a couple new pieces of furniture for her barbie house and I loved watching the two girls sit on the floor and just look at how cool they are all set up and pretty. I'll post more about her and how much I love her with some great pictures...as soon as I take them. Plan is next Sunday to go to the temple and do them. She'll look beautiful in her new white dress! So happy we are blessed with a crazy amazing 8 year old girl in our house!

No comments: